ITEMS NOT PERMITTED ON SITE:
The following items are not permitted on site: bottles, cans, alcohol, umbrellas of any design, lawn chairs of any design, coolers, banners, frisbees, tents, knives, weapons, glass, video/audio recording equipment, laser pointers, musical instruments, skate boards, hula hoops, barbeques, outside food and beverages, electronic tablets of any size, professional cameras (defined as any with a detachable lens or zoom lens that extends more than 2 inches), video/audio recording equipment (including tripods, go pros, selfie sticks, monopods), pets (except service animals). Please Note: The above item list is subject to change without notice based on safety and audience experience concerns.
• Bags will be subject to search at the gate prior to entrance.
• Festival Lawn at Deer Lake Park is a general admission, lawn-seating environment with no reserved seats. No lawn chairs of any design will be permitted on site. Blankets, as well as legless camping chairs that sit flat to the ground are welcome. A designated seating area for any patrons requiring wheelchair, ADA or special seating consideration will be located on site.
• Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome.
Festival Lawn at Deer Lake Park is a general admission, lawn-seating environment with no reserved seats. No lawn chairs of any design will be permitted on site. Blankets, as well as legless camping chairs that sit flat to the ground are welcome. A designated seating area for any patrons requiring wheelchair, ADA or special seating consideration will be located on site.
A designated Accessible Seating area for any patrons requiring wheelchair, ADA or special seating consideration will be located on site.
If you have already purchased a standard general admission ticket for this show and require an Accessible Seating ticket, please contact Live Nation at LNWesternCanadaHelp@LiveNation.com with your ticket order confirmation number. The designated Accessible Seating area is located at the North East end of the concert bowl. While both main entrances are wheelchair accessible, use of the Main East gate is recommended. While there will be a designated staff member available to provide some assistance if needed, Accessible Seating patrons who require an attendant are encouraged to purchase an Attendant ticket from Ticketmaster. There will be 1 Attendant permitted per Accessible Seating ticket permitted in the designated seating area. Re-entry to and from the Accessible Seating area is permitted, but patrons are asked to keep their Accessible Seating ticket or voucher with them in order to re-access the area. Wheelchair accessible toilets are located next to the platform.
The designated First Aid tent is located on the east side of the site.
FREE ADMISSION FOR CHILDREN:
For Live Nation events, children aged 10 and under are welcome to attend for free when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. Exceptions will be noted here. Ear protection for children is strongly recommended.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
A variety of food and beverage options will be available on site.
Outside food and beverages, aside from empty personal reusable bottles, are not permitted on site. There will be a free water station on the concert site where concert goers will be able to fill their bottles.
- Cravings Kettle Corn (vegetarian options)
- Lemon Heaven (vegetarian options)
- Rocky Point Ice Cream (vegetarian options)
- Dim Sum Express
- Rotato Express (vegetarian options)
- TNT Wraps (vegetarian options)
- Wildcat Grill
- Thai Box Truck
- La Bomba Taqueria
- Whistler Fire Wood Pizza (vegetarian + vegan options)
- Mr. Tubesteak
- Cheese Street Grillers (vegetarian options)
Alcoholic beverages can be purchased with cash only from the on-site beer garden, located at the north end of the park near Shadbolt Centre.
• As required by law, ANYONE appearing under 40 years of age will be asked to produce 2 pieces of Government Issued ID.
• ID must have name, date of birth, photo and signature.
• DAV (Drinking Age Verified) wristbands are available upon arrival, and at the point of purchase for drink tickets.
• DAV wristbands must be worn by anyone consuming alcohol.
• Only 2 drinks can be served per person at one time.
ATM – BANK MACHINES:
Two (2) ATM units will be located on site.
LOST AND FOUND:
If you misplace an item at an event, please speak to uniformed venue security staff at the East gate, while they are on site the night of the event. For inquiries about missing items after the event has taken place, please contact LNWesternCanadaHelp@LiveNation.com for inquiries about missing items.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on site for Live Nation events.
Deer Lake Park is located in a residential area. Please respect our neighbours by keeping this area clean and placing all trash or recycling in the bins provided around the site.
As Deer Lake Park is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen - rain or shine!
For any other enquiries, please contact Live Nation at LNWesternCanadaHelp@livenation.com
Enjoy the show!